Whether you just got a car or have been driving one for long, following car maintenance tips can help your car be at its best. If you need some guidance or a checklist of tips for your car to be in its optimal condition, this is a useful blog made for you.
About Wheel Balancing:
Wheel balancing is the process of balancing the weight of a tire and wheel assembly so that it travels evenly at high speeds. Balancing requires putting a mounted wheel and tire on a balancer, which centers the wheel and spins it to determine where the weights should go.
How will you know if your tires are need to be balanced?
Imbalanced tires will wobble or hop up and down, which causes vibration. If a front tire isn’t properly balanced you’ll likely feel vibration in the steering wheel.
Why do wheels get out of Balance?
Everyday wear on tires will contribute to imbalance. Normal manufacturing imperfections are also a cause: Tires and wheels don’t have precisely equal weight distribution. They’ll be slightly heavier in some spots.
Just half an ounce in weight difference is enough to cause a vibration when you’re driving.
Take it to the experts
Although there are some things that you can fix in your car yourself, there are times when the car’s condition demands professional expertise too. So at times like these, take your car to your nearest ATS ELGI equipped Garage service provider without any delay.
What ATS ELGI offers?
With 6 decades of expertise knowledge in Automobile field we provide various solutions for Wheel Care products
one among them is Wheel Balancers.
We have wide range of Wheel Balancers which may suit the customer’s site requirements as follows.
- Video graphic Wheel Balancer
- Digital Wheel Balancer
Video graphic Wheel Balancer:
- Automatic acquisition of diameter, distance and width.
- This machine has 5 ALU balancing programs and 2 ALU smart balancing.
- This machine also has optimization function and weight split function.
- This machine can automatically lock the wheel on imbalance position by electromagnetic braking function.
Digital Wheel Balancer:
- Balancer has DYN/STA and different ALU balancing programs.
- User can input distance/diameter/width by clockwise/anti clockwise wheel rotation.
- Results are displayed in the digital format.
Your car just needs to be taken care of the right way so that its life gets extended. Moreover, you get a higher resale value for its condition. After all your car is your favorite travel companion, isn’t it?
To know more about our wheel balancers please visit https://www.ats-elgi.com/wheel-balancer/