At ATS ELGI, we understand that the auto service industry has become extremely competitive and in-depth training of personnel is a crucial factor in customer satisfaction and retention. We have established a highly advanced training center that enables auto service employees and their customers to gain knowledge, skill and confidence about handling automobiles and related service equipment.
The ATS ELGI Training Center offers intensive training on both theoretical and practical aspects that arms technicians with core skills, experience in the latest technology, and confidence required to undertake automotive service, and problem diagnostic and resolution.
Offering excellent customer care shows that our business with every customer is reliable and consistent over time. Regular training sessions and formal recognition of our representatives who have done a particularly good job dealing with customers make us more dependable when it comes to customer service. We also conduct surveys and speak with customers on an informal basis about what we could do to improve service or go the extra mile.
- Centralised customer care centre at ATS ELGI Head Office, Coimbatore
- Technically trained staff
- Multi-tiered escalation system to manage pending issues
- Customer care executives with multilingual capabilities
- Service history of customers accessible to OEMs
- Monthly reports sent to OEMs
- Feedback loop to performance engineering department for all products
- Dedicated customer complaint tracking system
We provide AMC according customer requirements and special Comprehensive AMC (Spares covered in AMC) for specific equipments. An AMC reduces production losses and relieves our customers from maintaining a spare parts inventory. ATS ELGI takes total care of workshop equipments which eliminates the need for our customer to employ a technician.
Benefit of AMC
- Periodic scheduled service visit according to equipments
- High uptime of equipment working
- Response with in 4 Hrs from call registration in Customer Care System
- High priority response in the unlikely event of machine break-down
- Better availability of equipment at workshop means peace of mind to customer
- Consistent in performance due to regular maintenance
- Reduction in ownership cost
- Refresher training to operator to increase safety, quality and high productivity.