All about Spectrum 4C 3D Wheel Aligner
ATS ELGI wheel aligner has four Widescope high resolution cameras in single beam. Cameras are installed in front of the car and Targets are attached to the car’s wheels using wheel adapters.
ATS ELGI wheel alignment systems use cameras to observe targets determining wheel’s precise position in 3D space.
Digital high-resolution cameras with an embedded IR backlight allow ATS ELGI software to track precise spatial positions of each target.
Features & Benefits of Spectrum 4C 3D Wheel Aligner Equipment :
- Very durable and impact resistant and high precision target boards.
- Machine vision system measured PIT and LIFT and any height position without moving camera beam.
- The 3D model of the car chassis allows you to see position and wheel alignment angles on the screen in real-time.
- User friendly interface and advanced Help and Support System allow even notices to learn how to use the wheel aligner quickly and to start working
- The range of working heights of the lift is up to twice as much as similar wheel aligners of other manufacturers.
- The 4-camera wheel aligner makes it possible to take measurements and adjust on the lift from the alignment height (1700 mm) to the floor level without using any camera displacement mechanisms, stairs and stands.
- Minimum distance (from 1200 mm) from camera units to the lift or pit in comparison to similar wheel aligners of other companies.
- Camera to turntable distance is 1200 to 2500mm
- Wheelbase range 1800 to 6000mm. Longer wheelbase measurement to use big vehicle alignment.
- Bluetooth remote control ensures easy operation.
- Does not need calibration and allows you to start working right after installation,
- VODI – Auxiliary target display for target setting
Special features :
Machine Vision system enhanced HD Camera detects the accurate position of Targets on wheels.
Lift position tracking:
1. This feature can be useful if the lift can’t stay level at different heights.
2. The software automatically detects lift movement and compensates the difference.
3 Point Tyre clamp (Optional):
1. 3-point tyre clamp for easily accessible.
2. Faster setups, No metal-to-metal contact.
3. Grips tyre not Rim, Low maintenance and Less weight.
WideScope technology :
1. Perform measurement at a wide range of lift heights without repositioning the cameras.
2. Accommodate to the workplace, install closer or further away, depending on the space available.
3. Continue adjustment even if the target’s is partially occluded.
Online reports :
1. A full adjustment report can be viewed on a mobile device in the browser even without installing the software assistant by scanning a QR-Code on the screen or in the printout.
2. Internet connection is not required.
Mobile App :
1. View current wheel alignment data to the mobile device screen.
2. Control the wheel aligner with mobile app can be used as a remote control.
Toe out on turns and maximum turning angle measurement :
Bluetooth remote operated :
Technical Specification :
|Geometrical Driving Axis
Final Thoughts :
From its advanced 3D capabilities to the tangible benefits it imparts on safety, tire longevity, and overall driving experience, the Spectrum 4C wheel aligner stands as a beacon of innovation in the automotive realm.The Spectrum 4C 3D Wheel Aligner has undoubtedly set a new standard, and we invite you to embrace the future of precise wheel alignment for a driving experience like never before.