Features & BenefitsSpecificationsRequest a Quote
- Electrostatic disinfection is the process of spraying an electrostatically charged mist onto surfaces and objects.
- Electrostatic technology will utilize a lot less chemicals than needed with better results.
- Charged agents not just sprayed on the surfaces, they will get attracted to oppositely charged contaminated surfaces.
- The electrostatic effect covers 360 wrap around surfaces, in so doing, the chemical not only reaches visible areas, but also reaches beyond the front surface to coat the underside and backside of objects.
- No secondary contamination and no secondary cleaning.
|3||Air pressure||3 bar|
|4||Air compressor||2 HP|
|5||Liquid Tank capacity||16 Litters|
|6||Spray Coverage||25ᵒ – 35ᵒ|
|7||Battery usage hours||10-12 hours*|
|8||Power supply||230V/1Ph/50Hz/td>||9||Hose length (Air & Liquid)||10m (each)||10||Power supply cable length||10m|