EM 9250 C
Features & BenefitsSpecificationsDownloadsRequest a Quote
- A double display control panel enables a quick and intuitive selection of the balancing mode and immediate access to the most common operating functions.
- EM9250 C with new “PNEULOCK” automatic air wheel clamping system, with constant torque, for shorter operative times and higher centring accuracy.
- Spin Unit – The innovative drive and zero maintenance ensure maximum reliability.
- Three modes to position the adhesive weights: with the weight holder clip (*), with the 6 o’clock laser indicator (*) or manually at 12 o’clock.
- Automatic wheel positioning in the point where the balancing weight has to be applied (RPA) and electrical positioning brake (*).
- Hidden weight – Keeps rims looking great by dividing the external side balancing adhesive weight into two equivalent weights applied in hidden locations behind the spokes.
- OPT flash – Minimises road noise by allowing the operator to alter the position of the tyre on the rim in order to optimise quietness.
|Rim width setting range||1.5” -20”|
|Rim diameter setting range||1” – 35”|
|Rim diameter measurement range||10” – 28”|
|Wheel maximum width||600 mm / 23.6”|
|Wheel maximum diameter||1117 mm / 44”|
|Balancing speed||90 – 130 rpm|
|Average measurement time||7 s|
|Power supply voltage||115÷230V1ph 50/60 Hz|