EM 9380 C Xline
Features & BenefitsSpecificationsDownloadsRequest a Quote
- The new wheel guard allows use whit wheel sizes up to 44”.
- LED spotlight to light-up the work area and make it easier to clean the rim, check the wheel and apply weights.
- The adhesive weights can be positioned extremely rapidly using the laser pointer at 6 o’clock.
- Automatic wheel positioning in the point where the balancing weight has to be applied and electrical positioning brake (RPA).
- Electronic input of wheel diameter and distance with FSP function which automatically activates the balancing programmes, avoiding keypad selection.
- AWD Sonar device – AWD automatic sensor (Auto width Device) for contactless measurement of wheel width (optional).
- OPT Flash – Minimises road noise by allowing the operator to alter the position of the tyre on the rim in order to optimise quietness.
- Auto width calculation – Automatic calculation of the width (AWC function) even if the AWD external sensor is not present.
- EM9380 C with new “PNEULOCK” automatic air wheel clamping system, with constant torque, for shorter operative times and higher centring accuracy.
- Weight Management – Special suite of programmes including LESS WEIGHT, which cuts job times (20%) and reduces the quantity of counterweights used (30%), for more cost-effective, environmentally friendly operation.
|Rim width setting range||1.6” -23.6”|
|Rim diameter setting range||2” – 35”|
|Rim diameter measurement range||10” – 32”|
|Wheel maximum width||560 mm / 23.6”|
|Wheel maximum diameter||1118 mm / 44”|
|Balancing speed||75-85-98 rpm|
|Average measurement time||(14kg wheel) 7 s|
|Power supply voltage||115÷230V1ph 50/60 Hz|