ATS ELGI Impact Drivers are ideal for driving screws by applying sufficient torque and continuous operation. These can be best used in assembly lines, furniture, wood working and for motor vehicles that use variable density material where torque accuracy is not critical.
- Driving screws with lighter torque, industrial assermbly line, white goods industries, furniture industries, two wheelers assembly.
|Model||Hex Drive||Working Torque||Max. Torque||Free Speed||Net Weight||Air Inlet in – NPTF||Min.Hose Size|
|inch (mm)||Nm||rpm||kg||inch (mm)|
|SP 1826H||1/4 (6)||7-41||68||11500||0.62||1/4||3/8 (10)|
|SP 81012B||1/4 (6)||7-100||140||11500||1.0||1/4||3/8 (10)|
|JAB 0309||1/4 (6)||7 – 70||145||6500||1.2||1/4||3/8(10)|
|SPDV 84||1/4 (6)||5 – 15||25||9000||0.83||1/4||3/8(10)|
- Double-hammer impact mechanism.
- Positive ball locking.
- Positive action trigger.
- Single reverse button.
- Compact, light weight (6.0 kg) positive ball locking.
- Built-in power regulator.
- Light torque and continuous operation.
- Convenient 1/4 hex quick change chuck.
- Speed control.
- Easy reverse action.
- Easy to operate.
- Easy torque adjustment.