Prep Station is basically used for carrying out all preparatory works prior to painting, Even minor paint jobs can also be done inside this specially designed air velocity induced booth.
During sanding mode and putty application, the extracted air from inside Will be exhausted to atmosphere after 3 levels of filtration.
During primer and painting operation, the extracted air from inside Will be circulated after 4 Levels of filtration process.
Direction of air flow will be controlled by automatic pneumatic dampener provided In the air duct based on the operating mode selected.
Model : PREP MASTER
ApplicationSalient FeaturesSpecificationsCatalogueRequest a Quote
- Used for preparation work before painting. (Dry sanding, putty application, polishing etc.)
- Used for primer coating
- For painting (small Jobs)
- Pneumatically operated automatic dampener control on mode selection
- 3 sided curtain and 1 side wall provides better air flow and velocity
- In built drive on ramp saves floor space requirement
- Blower with 18000 m3 / hr – Delivery capacity
- 1000 Lux is maintained inside Prep station
- 3 Level filtering for sanding mode
- 4 Level filtering for painting mode
|Type||–||Downdraft – 6.3 m|
|Side wall||–||Polyurethane Sandwich panel|
|Blower type||–||Centrifugal Blower|
|Motor Power||kW/ HP||5.5/ 7.5|
|Input Supply||–||3Ф, 415V +10%/ – 15% , 50Hz ±5%|
|Ceiling filter media size||Micron||5|
|Pocket filter media size||Micron||10|
|Maximum capacity of metal base||Kg||3000|
|Maximum capacity of Grids||Kg||900|
|No. of Tube lights||Nos.||24 (6 Frames with 4 Nos. Tube light each)|
|Tube light power||Watt||36/ Tube light|
|Required air pressure||kg/cm2||5 – 6|
|Working temperature||ºC||0 to +70|
|Overall dimensions (L X W X H)||mm||6523 x 5190 x 3330|
|Inner dimensions (L X W X H)||mm||6300 x 3675 x 2680|