Features & BenefitsSpecificationsDownloadsRequest a Quote
- Presser roller with variable load, for measuring radial and lateral force variation.
- A real road simulator.
- High-resolution, contact-free laser triangulator for measuring the geometric deformation of the rim and tyre.
- iPos: a special program for the optimum positioning of the four wheels on the vehicle.
- Analysis performed with the PRESSER ROLLER and LASER TRIANGULATOR gives precise, immediate feedback directly on the monitor.
- The demounting procedure uses the same working movements but, thanks to the patented LEVA LA LEVA technology incorporated in the head, no physical effort is required from the operator.
- Multi-function command console fitted with NAVISYSTEM for high- speed, intuitive navigation in the various wheel diagnosis menus.
- Device with dual opposed bead-breaker discs.
- Quick procedure using a bead breaker disc (particularly useful with stiff sides) to demount the lower bead.
- Inverter Motor – The right rotation torque at the right speed (7-18 rpm).
- Wheel clamping – Special high-precision centring and clamping kit for every type of wheel.
|Rim Diameter||14" – 32".|
|Maximum tyre diameter||1200mm (47”)|
|Maximum tyre width||15"|
|Rotation torque||1100 Nm|
|Rotation speed||7-18 rpm|
|Maximum bead-breaking range||670 mm|
|Bead-breaker stroke||540 mm|
|Bead-breaker force||7600 N|
|Max. wheel weight||85 Kg|
|Power Supply||1Ph 230V – 0.98 kW 50 Hz / 60Hz|
|Operating pressure||8 Bar (minimum)|